torsdag 2 maj 2013

Back in business.

After a week of teething and a cold Agnes is back with more energy than ever. There doesn't seem to be any limit to the amount of food she either stuff her self with or put on the floor for a later snack.
This is what the demands are an ordinary day;
Wake up 05:50, that is her personal alarm clock...
Breakfast 06:30, Agnes takes a bit more than half of an adult portion of oats with yoghurt+grandmother's apple sauce and a slice of breda. Sometimes also hardbread from her parent's plate!
Morning snack 09:00, a bottle of välling or some fruit and some cornpuffs.
Lunch 12:00, half of an adult portion of lasagna.
Afternoon snack 15:30, fruit or välling and again some puffs.
Dinner 18:00, half of an adult portion fish grating and some bread
Evening snack 19:00, a bottle of välling.

I forgot to mention, Agnes loves cheese, especially the flavory kind. She always makes sure to leave some on the floor from breakfast in case any of the meals are delayed.

I am somewhat amazed by this tremendous love for food but not surprised ... It is all genetic and I bet she will love buffe or smörgårdsbord in the future.

According to the scale at BVC this lady has now gained 5kg since she was born, and 0,8kg the past 2 weeks. That is what I call a growth spurt.



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar